Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

This New Year

I've never been one to have a resolution. I'm not the follow through type. But I guess I should follow something up with some action. I hope to blog more this year, not only on this blog but on my other New blog.

A 365 Project, How exciting. Right???

But beyond that project, I want to put myself out there. Where I've never been. I've always tried to be safe and not to run screaming into the hills when something makes me feel awkward. I want to do things beside play on my computer and do class work. So here I am trying to make sure I don't fall through again. I'm going to enlist the help of family and friends to not only make sure I stay on track with my project, but also make me go out there and try new things.

So here we go, I'm going to start carrying a little book with me. Most likely a sketch book and update the blog when I feel Like I've gotten enough to write about. Which might be a week or a day. Never the same amount of time. Lets do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment