Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

I can't go to pigfarts! It's ON Mars.

SO I'm pretty pumped up. I get my paycheck soon and it's gonna be nice and big (according to me...I'm poor okay.) and I can't wait to buy a few things. I mean I'm buying two A Very Potter Musical Shirts :D which pump me up but them I don't know what else I should by....just one more thing. >.> So I've been hopping around amazon.com and I'm getting a Sunnydale High School Shirt LOL! It's pretty bank. But Now I must step away before I convince myself that I don't need it. But I REALLY WANT THEM!! But I save the rest of my money. :) It's easier that way. But That is about it.


I had one of my radio shows today and well it was fun we did the safety dance. :D But no one saw us. But it was fun. Now all I have to do is translate Latin and go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment