Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

I'm still alive.


So swimming at seven in the morning really wakes you up. So I got through it, though my roommate was freezing her butt off. It was fun to swim though and get back int he swing of an actual workout. So I'm back into swimming everyday (hopefully) But I'll be dragging my friends to swim iwth me, so no more solo swimming. I missed swimming a tone, it feels good to be back in it, but there were a ton of people there today. It was crazy.

When it comes to school, I've had the absolutely worse week I could possibly have in my life. My advisor just makes me want to punch her, maybe. But I had a complete break down for the second time this week. Got over it with some book throwing, Ice Cream, Fried Mushrooms and LOTR. But it started earlier this week with Latin and my lack of ability with it. I really have issues translating it and understanding without a book. That Is what gets me really back. Then advising just made me even more angry. So Now I'm attempting to be civil and not talk to this woman. then in class she called out names and made us stay behind to learn how to write a paper. In a very snotty, bitchy way. Well lets just say we're all pissed, at least I know my friend and I are. It was very rude and stupid of her to do that as if we wouldn't get angry. We are all college students, Juniors and SENIORS! We know how to write a god damned paper.

So I think it's safe to say that I could really kill someone right now and just be happy. So I'm going to go get food, print things out and study for Latin. I'm still fuming and can't stand the thought of seeing her now.

No comments:

Post a Comment