Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Magic of Insomnia


The magic on insomnia has taken over my life and now I'm trying desperately to pull something back into my life. I have so much to do and it seems like I don't have enough time to do it.

3 Paintings due on Monday, I need to begin My Video Art Projects, Forensic Science Test on Monday and just a bunch of shit I really don't want to do. And on top of that My reading list for my other blog is now up to Twilight...I'm seven chapters in and I have to say it's pleasantly mind numbing.

But mostly I'm like...



while all of the fangirls are like....


SO back I go to pull myself through a few more chapters at this ungodly hour.

1 comment:

  1. All the fan girls are SO like that! Heh heh heh! I really detest those books! Really... I read them once, it was too much. Good luck with that.

    ReplyDelete