Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Erk....What?!

So three weeks done...three left. It's strange that I should find myself in trepidation over graduating. I've finished my major and my minor, and it feels like everything has just slipped through my fingers like air. And in truth I feel as if I haven't really grown up that much. I feel almost exactly like that 18 year old who was scared shit-less at being at college.

But yeah. It's time to move on, I mean I love my college. Well more the people in my college. They make me happy, and I'll miss them like nothing else. But I know that moving on is important. Because even though I'm going home and getting a 9-5 job I'm sure I'll pull something positive out of it. I mean it's life, shit can't hit the fan all of the time.


Photobucket

But I'm sure I'll get to it and be happy. It might take some time. I might hit the bottom of some unforgiving well of depression, I might just want to give up but I'm sure someone will be there to pick me up and throw me back into motion. 

So totally, graduating is scary. It's down right terrifying. But I know people will be there just in case I fall flat on my face and end up sobbing like a child. 

For all I know, something great could come and hit me in the face. Like a giant pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment