Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Illustration and other art things

So even though Illustration totally kills my social time, I fell like I'm producing great art! I mean having to think things through and do things like that is making my brain explode. But mixed with ceramics I have a packed schedule...and craziness in my life.



This picture, i made up for this coming class on Tuesday. It took about Two hours and six sketches and a ton of frustration. But I like the end result.




This Ironman picture took about three hours of break down, and blocking before it was finished. This was less frustrating as I didn't need any actual words to be in it.

Other than these I've been doing small graphite drawings and whipping them out. They look so good, at least to me. But otherwise I feel pretty good, even though I sleep almost nothing. I WANT SLEEP. I was like naps. :D

To go on another rant. I am writing a Creative Story. It is a fantasy story that is sort of post-apocalyptic. It is turning out great and has some connections to Beowulf.



Though not Beowulf in reality, more descendants and wars. I'm trying to make it outstanding and it's hard. I have seven pages and I'm still attempting to hammer out the bumpy pieces. Though it's sort of coming together.

My life in general had been an up and down thing or craziness that just won't stop, but I'm trying to get away form people who are negative around me....but they keep on popping up.

No comments:

Post a Comment