Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day 1

I'm not a very selfish person from what I know. But I guess this is what this blog is about. I want to figure out what I'm going in this world. Why am I here? What do I love? This is my road to self discovery. However let me start by introducing myself.

I am Adriane, a girl who lives in New York and goes to school at Elmira College. I'm an amateur artist and writer. My major is Classical Studies, with two minors in Art and English Lit. I'm six feet tall, (naturally) blond, however my hair is always changing, with blue eyes.

My family is large, I suppose. I have three older sisters all which have at least one child. My parents are, though not always happily, married and I technically live with them in Syracuse. I have a single Aunt and Uncle who have six children. Though I don't suppose that I will be speaking very much about them.

I have many friends that will probably make some sort of appearance and might come and go as my life progresses.

I have no real clue where this blog is headed but I hope I personally will get somewhere with it's help...I'll have a living archive of my life. I might not make the same mistakes twice, (hopefully) but life is hectic.

My goal here is to write a entry everyday about my thoughts and happenings. I'll hopefully have a physical journal in my hands at all time and be able to jot down what ever thoughts glide through my head at any time.

I hope readers (however few there may be), that you will help me through this journey of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment