Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Day 8

Today was fine and well I just don't see how I'm going to get my 20pg paper written by next Friday. So I'm attempting to get my two final drawings done by Sunday and then crack down on my 20pg, and my final painting analysis.

Now Chobani Greek Yogurt, my new addiction. I've been doing some research and decided to fill you guys in too! Chobani comes in all sorts of flavors, like strawberry, peach, blueberry, pineapple, pomegranate, vanilla and honey.



So today I was standing in line waiting for my Western Omelet (Has Cheese, Ham, Onions and Green Pepper) and skinny fries when I kept seeing people get this yogurt. So in my every growing curiosity I looked at it and it was this Greek yogurt. So I snatched a container and bought it.

I bought a strawberry and being a yogurt fiend I left this delicious morsel for last. So I'm not usually a fruit on the bottom girl but I was willing to give it a chance. So when I too my first thick, creamy bite I was in bliss. It was great and the thickness of the yogurt was so much better than what I am used to. So I went back after my meal bought four containers and put them in my fridge. YUM~!

INFORMATION = from the Chobani site!!!


What’s Greek about Chobani Greek Yogurt?


We get this question a lot! Many people think that “Greek yogurt” refers to where we make our yogurt; however, it’s actually the way we make it that puts the “Greek” in Chobani Greek Yogurt.

Unlike some Greek Yogurt companies that add thickening agents to their yogurts for texture, you won’t find any thickeners, gelatins or stabilizers in our yogurt. Instead we use a centuries-old straining technique to remove excess liquid. This is why Chobani is so ridiculously thick and creamy and packed with two times more protein that regular yogurts. Hail to the Greeks…Greek Yogurt that is!


Can I freeze Chobani Greek Yogurt?

Yes. Frozen Chobani (or “FroCho” as we like to call it) can be frozen and stored for up to three months. While frozen, the cultures become dormant but once thawed, either in the refrigerator or by your body heat when eaten, they become live and active again.

FroCho will have a slightly different texture, whether eaten frozen or thawed, but makes a refreshing treat.


How does the fruit on the bottom of your flavored Greek Chobani taste so fresh?

We use only the highest-quality real fruit—none of that goop you tend to find on the bottom of other yogurt brands.

We then lightly sweeten our real fruit chunks with evaporated cane juice, a natural type of unrefined sweetener.


So I say try it!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment