Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

Day 4

Today was very interesting, I had of course a Schwartz class and all my others. However I find myself loving the classes even more near the end of the term. Schwartz I believe is getting crazier and more awesome by the passing moment. I found a love for the poet Herrick, and the poem ' To the Virgins, to Make Much of Time' it seemed to set off the sparks of inspiration. The following lines shot an idea for a story through me head. "The glorious lam of heaven, the sun,/The higher he's a-getting,/The sooner will his race be run,/ And nearer he's to setting." It just seems to be a line that a vampire would say to someone.

Anyways, also today in ancient Greece we spoke about the fourth century. The craziness of it was hilarious, it was politics by preschoolers.

But it is two Am, and though I just got off of work I'm tired. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment