Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Day 6

Well today was a pretty active day! After stumbling my way through Paradise Lost Book 1, I spent an hour praying to ever deity in the Greek Pantheon that my professor would not choose my vase painting of Heracles fighting the Nemean lion. I didn't have the paper written. But I'm happy to report that she skipped over my picture.

On a higher note! :) I am now EC Comix Treasurer for next year, and EC Lions Club Coordinator. Four friends and myself were inducted today into Lions Club International as a Branch club. It was pretty awesome. We are already planing a Good Will Drive and Organ Donor Sign Ups. I think were started up pretty well. I'm also running for a position in G.A.S.P. as V.P. I might get it you never know.

As for now I'm planning my two final drawings for Drawing 1 and slowly getting tired. I have to finish my research for my 20 page paper and get my other paper for Classical Myth finished for Wednesday.

Sorry for the odd weekend posts, I was over scheduled but hopefully it won't happen again. Working from 10pm to 2am really isn't fun and mix that with Rely for Life from 8pm to 8am and you get DEATH!

This has been a update on my life. Have a good night and pleasant tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment