Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day 2

Morning Class at 8AM makes form some interesting conversation. Half sleeping people shuffling into the Campus Center for Major English Authors I, with Professor Schwartz. With only three weeks left in the term, dear readers you have missed many interesting things. As for today we read John Donne, and Marvell two great poets in their own right.

A friend of mine Julia, and I are the only two who seem to think that these two poets are pretty easily read and interpreted.

Oh! I have forgotten to introduce Julia, one of my newer friends. We met during our time as O.L.s this tear welcoming that class of 2013 in. She is a player of Dungeons and Dragons, and has just recently gotten into L.A.R.P.ing. She and some others have been trying to get me to join, and truthfully I have no interest in it. She shares my major with an added English Lit. Major. We are both the class of 2012. (Yeah dooms day)

I should explain the whole class year fiasco at my school. At E.C. we must introduce ourselves with out class year, example Adriane O'Hare'12. The class year must be there, even on papers. If it is missing you lose points. Crazy right?

Back to the class, My professor is a fun guy. Love so have fun and laugh at silly things in the works we read. Such as "The Relic" He couldn't stop laughing out loud.

Authors I, if I may so myself is one of my more interesting classed because of Schwartz. He explains things in very understandable ways that are also funny. He is fun, but by no means is his class an easy 'A'. You have to work hard to get a great grade in his class. But it still is fun.

With only three weeks left in this class I'll start throwing in some Schwartz-isms, and quotes. Such as "But! There is a but, and it's a big but it has two 'T's." It makes me laugh whenever he uses these sort of things.

My second and third classes are with Heidi, my academic advisor and professor. She is a fun woman though her classes can be death. But I guess that is understandable since most of her classes are in the Classics area. After that is yoga, which I have yet to go to since it starts at 2-ish. The weather is nice out and i belive we wil be going outside. Though I'd prefer not to. There isn't much I can say about it.

I'll be tired after this day but I hope this gives a little insight into my life so far...does it?

The Schwartz quote of the day!!!

"Books are like pants, you always brings them and you always wear them."

No comments:

Post a Comment