Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Day 13

Sorry of the long wait, finals are coming and I have two papers left to write before then. It's crazy and over working me. But I decided to post finally. So here it is! a post.

In my life, not much has happened, I've decided to get my tattoo over break, and my comic strip is hopefully going to get better. My co-writer and I have been over worked and as of now it's on the back burner to school work. However, my 15 - 20 page paper is done with 15 1/2 pages! This is good news to me. So now I'm writing my Encore paper and trying not to go completely crazy as of right now.

My friends and I are still growing apart, and that means friends from last year. But I'm making better friends in Taylor and Liz. Which makes me happy. They seem to be more my kind of people, funny and outgoing. I think it's better. But that doesn't mean I want to throw my other friends away.

I hate college sometimes, it ruins friendships and gets in the way. Gossip sucks and well I hate this. I'm going to go do my papers now.

No comments:

Post a Comment