Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Day 12

Today was fairly relaxing, which it shouldn't be since I have to have two papers done by Friday. I really need to crack down but my brain is just in lazy bones mode. Oh well.

I went swimming today again, I forgot how enjoyable it was to swim in an indoor pool. It was fun and I truly loved it. I feel at home in the water, is that weird? Well it can't really be, I'm sure many people feel like that. I have no idea why I update this so much, I mean is there anyone who actually reads this, because i have no real way of telling.

Anyways, I saw Alice in Wonderland today and was quite bothered that it was called Alice in Wonder land, though it was more like Through the Looking Glass. It really bothering me now. But the acting was nice. The Hatter, who has always been my favorite character, was done nicely by Depp. I actually really loved the random thick Scottish Accent that jumped into his voice once in a while. Quite good!


Well it's off to bed with me now, and to wake up for Schwartz in the morning. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment