Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

Day 15

So I've had a good few days. Didn't get my tattoo sadly. But I'm getting it Wednesday. I'm trying to convince Ant, a good friend to come visit me!! So she can go with me. I miss her, she's of the awesome.

I'm pretty tired and sad lately. I don't really know why but I am. Maybe my depression in rearing it's ugly face once again. But I'm trying to find a way to distract myself.

Now fun facts!! YAY!!!

Why the stumble button is made of awesome.

The Stumble Button is a device one can install on Firefox, after signing up you pick your hobbies, what you like. Like Art, music, society. What ever tickles your fancy. Then like automagically!



You can start to stumble. And you get things like...

The Evil Plan Planner. Which is pretty Awesome.

Or 100 years of Special Effects

Or The Doodle Bug site, which is really fun.

Or The first Alien contact guide

Or my personally favorite THE GET YOURSELF IN GEAR site particularly good for procrastinators like myself.

The stumble button allows you to find things that are funny, awesome or just plain cool. These sites might have been unknown to you if you had never found the stumble button. Now go install it and have some fun!!

Now time for another stumble provided picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment