Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Day 14

So!~ Good news! four Bs and an A! Yup your heard me, I'm doing well this semester. a 3.0 on the dot! YEAH!

Right about now I am attempting to update my fanfiction on ff.net. but well it's coming slow. See this all started when I was at the Paradise Market (which is less then so, although it has BANGING nachos!...but I digress)and well my lovely little Nicolai (my blackberry...yes it has a name) and it was an email.

Well to my surprise it was a review for my fanfiction and well I was blown away. I had thought that my fanfiction had fallen off of the face of the earth. So I was like wow. well here is the review...

"XxObsessivexX
2010-04-17 . chapter 5
I cant believe you just stopped it there! this isn't on HIATUS or adoption is it?? oh no!! please continue this =o"

Funny right? I was so taken back and then I decided what the heck, let's continue it. Here I am writing another chapter and it's already three pages! I mean I haven't looked back written this one in a few years but MAN! it doesn't suck, it looked like (even though my chapters are short) that I thought through my plot and edited! JEEZ!! Where was this person when I had to write papers in Ancient Rome!!???

But oh well...now I leave you with this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment