Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Day 13

Well finals are over and now I am home. I've been catching up on some Z's and now feel ready to get back to having fun.

Though I believe that being home sucks, A) because I do not have a bed B)Because of my mother and C) there is absolutely nothing to do. But I'm doing pretty well, having watch the Princess and the Frog three times, the dark knight and the Doctor Who marathon and new season first ep.

Which now I have the urge to try fish sticks and custard. :) Which though seems gross I have a feeling would be completely delicious at the same time. But I am strange like that.

You know this updating one every week or so seems better I have much more to talk about.

I'm going to soon check my grades and hopefully have at least a 3.0 GPA. I need it! But you know, I don't know I did try quite hard this term. But now on to third term and archeology. Which is going to be full of dirt and sunburns. Well not bad sunburns I hope, my skin couldn't take it.

I cannot wait until free comic book day, I am dressing up as Delirium from the Sandman comics, and two of my other friends are going to be Death and Dream. Totally golden man!

No comments:

Post a Comment