Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Viacom's Theft and other things.

So I'm a youtube browser. I tend to fiddle around after my morning classes until lunch or a club meeting. When browsing today I came across this.



Though I wasn't surprised at the content the amount of contradicting that viacom committed. As a youtuber myself I think it's the duty of all youtubers to stand up and kick viacom down. These are videos you have posted! Things you have made! Response videos like this



from Norm, have started to pop up all over youtube. Though I haven't made videos that become viral, I do have a sense of pride in them. Though I have recently deleted them all, I know that i was proud of them, and what I made of them.

Fate-blitz on youtube.


~*~

I've posted my draw 1 peices on my DA, here is the like --->link :D There are my works! :) Have fun looking at them!

~*~

Now for a tattoo review as of yesterday I got my first ink, that tattoo is only half done.



Buh-BAM! lol. Here is it the first part of my tattoo.

I went to Bring Your Skin in Elmira, N.Y.

Oh pretty picture :)


I went there and well, it was very nice. Not only was the artist cool, but he understood what I wanted and how I could do it, since I was about twenty bucks short we did it in halves. I was glad I went there, because not only was he sure to warn me about the pain but he was pretty funny. Though he didn't comment on the conversation most of the time that my friend and I were having he did pop in one or two times. The tattoo as you can see is pretty sweet, and my quote "For in that sleep of death what dreams may come" from Hamlet (Shakespeare is my soul mate) is getting added on May 14 when I get paid!

~*~
EVEN COOLER!! I'm going to go see Beauty and the beast on Tuesday next week with my friend Kristen, the same person who went with me to Bring Your Skin. We are both totally freaking out. But I'll post another picture of my finished tattoo and keep you updated on the craziness of my life. I'll even snap some pictures when I go digging with my Archaeology class.

Now another gem from Stumble Upon!!!



Oh we Americans were never taught Geography. How many people know where Andorra is??? Hmmmm?????

No comments:

Post a Comment